Fishing season over

Well, my fishing season is probably over.. Figured I would take Ray K. advice get stuff around the house for the wife to get more fishing time. Put in a brand new hot tub, and a 27' pool in May. Called up Ray (Redneck Yaught) to dig holes for the 32' x 24' deck, rented on of those toro dingo's to get through the rocks and all.. We had finished all the holes, some we said the heck with it because it was to close to the pool and the slope of the ground made it to hard without hitting the pool. Decided to load the Dingo and take it back, being happy all the holes were done. Well, that was the start of hell. The tracks caught a root and between the soft ground and the slope, it tipped over, cruching 2 supports and putting a 4 inch rip in the frame. The linner still holding water with no leaks. We tried to flip it over using Ray's Hemi Dodge but it being over a ton the ropes broke. I called a tow truck to come help. I was on the phone with the wife, came outside when the tow truck came, Ray hooked up the dingo and they started to move it. The Handle was just behind a brace so Ray went to flex the edge of the brace and pool exploded causing the liner and the frame to split in half like paper hitting ray in the calf and 17000 gallons of water out like the salmon river damn. The end result a very pissed off wife, Ray needing 27 stitches in his calf, flooded the neighbors yards and a $8000 pool, 2 months old lying there in a pile like a bomb hit it. I don't think I'll get any time off to fish, if I dont ge the pool and deck done soon. Looks like a whole lot more overtime at work.

It's all good atleast she is speaking now, although loudly, not really she took it pretty good. The new pool should be around $3400, there goes the new boat for next year maybe in 09. Going to check out the home owners insurance, but they don't know we even had the pool because everything was not inspected yet, so not sure if they will cover it. for now instead of the 24x32 deck, she gets a 10x8 deck until the new pool is in. were going camping the end of july and hopefully redneck is not to pissed or use to much sick time at work he'll bring up the Yaught and camp with us. I spoke to him a little while ago he's out of the oak right now just had thier first rod go off.

we called the insurance and they said they'll file a claim, ruling it under a vehicle hit it. What ever just as long as it gets paid for and I didn't lose the initial $8000 for the first one. Seeing that i don't need the filter, pump covers, ect the pool company is charging us $5900 installed. So if the insurance company pays for it then I am back on the fishing schedule and maybe the new boat next year.. I am thinking I am going to wait a while to ask about the boat.. Redneck said he wants to see if they cover the cost of the pool, if not he'll sue to cover the cost of a pool and a couple of big boats for us (just kidding).

the good news is that the insurance will cover the pool, bad news is i still have to build the deck. Ray, If you come up on the 30th I'll buy the gas for the boat and already paid for the campsite. i am thinking a whole lot of beer drinking and fishing.. The wife said that there was only one thing, that she can go atleast one time, may not get all the kids to go twice. She said she'll watch them for us while we go out...

Hey hey Carl, I might be a redneck and all but its going to take a lot more then that to stop me from working for what I want. And even if I couldn't walk I could always drive your boat for ya....

Oh, and Tim, I still haven't seen any numbers! If i get enough I'll buy you a new pool and have the deck built for you. Then you can have the Redneck Yacht and I'll buy that 31' baja. Or maybe a nice 29' aqua sport that just sets at the dock at the oak........