Blow boat racing before and during the Sodus Pro/Am - UGH!!!

Just giving you all a heads up!!!!!! :devil:

EASTERN YACHTING CIRCUIT

REGATTA

Thursday July 12th thru Saturday July 14th, 2007

at Sodus Bay Yacht Club, Sodus Point, NY.

Notice of Race (NOR)

Schedule of Events

Regatta REGISTRATION Form

SBYC Facilities

Bar & Restaurant

Area Services & Facilities

Driving Directions

SBYC Home Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EYC 2006

EYC 2005

2007 EYC REGATTA at SBYC!

On July 12th, 13th, & 14th, the Sodus Bay Yacht Club will host the annual EYC regatta, featuring multiple daily course races. This annual international regatta is hosted by a different Eastern Yachting Circuit member each year, alternating between U.S. and Canadian clubs. EYC clubs from the U.S. include Sodus Bay, Fair Haven, Oswego, Selkirk, Henderson Harbor, and Chaumont, while Canadian clubs include Brockville, Kingston, Collins Bay, Picton and Belleville. A schedule of events, registration form, and notice of race have been posted, and more detailed information will be added as they come available. For more information Email: [email protected]

Print and mail your EYC 2007

I think if we stood on the engine hood with a 12 guage (with blanks) and holler "PULL" and let a couple shots off it might give us some room ,maybe get our owne jail cell too ...

No wonder we got the name "L.O.U.S.E.R.S." :D We're goin to jail, I can see it coming. Aye Captain! ARRRRGGHHH

Hey guys,don't worry about the blow boats.If it gets rought they won't leave the dock,there wives don't like to get bounced around and spill there tea. You should have your fish before they leave the dock. Alot of you will be docked next ot then,be good neighborsand take a case of there favorite beer over(keystone) maybe they'll be to sick to go out in the morning. Stay out of jail Ray,woulden't want to see all that good food go to waist.

Good luck guys, when this regatta happens I prefer to head off shore. The blow boats have a nasty tendency to drive up to your boat to watch you catch a fish. I've had numerous times where I've been fighting a fish and watched a blowboat turn 90 degrees, drive all the way over to me and say "did you catch something?" then almost hit me.

Bottle rockets work well.... almost no evidence left in the end :)

Nick

Nick,

Are you going to be in town this weekend? We will be staying on the main drag in a cottage, let em know. It is looking to be a half way decent weekend, lets hope the fish cooperate.

Rich