Any interest in a little fishing out of Long Point tomorrow?

I'm contemplating a mellow outing w/ the 16' out of Long Point (Cayuga) tomorrow. I can't get over there till mid morning but I'm looking forward to having my lunch on the water. Shoot me a pm if interested. -Andy

Andy, Sure wish I could join ya but I must work.Have to work so that I can afford to play on the weekends. I hope you find someone to join ya. Good luck and look forward to reading you post.P.S today's Seneca surface temp was 43.Should start to pick up some nice browns.

HAPPY FISHING !!!

Well Andy,.....how did you do?

I finally got my boat out of the barn. Will be splashing him up there Sunday. I'll be working on my technique in anticipation of the new 3 rod rule. :itwasntme:

I finally got my boat out of the barn. Will be splashing him up there Sunday. I'll be working on my technique in anticipation of the new 3 rod rule. :itwasntme:

I wound up alone up there so I buzzed down in front of the Rat's and trolled around till my port rigger snagged one of his fish cages, undoing the hasp that secured the top cover. Boxed out pretty quick on the other lines as I circled around the cage still tethered by rigger cable. :D:D

In all seriousness the laker action on the wires was pretty fast & furious north of LP but I only ran into 2 browns up there on core seemingly by accident. Temp was still 37-38. Good to hear the boats going in! -Andy

P.S. when did they pass a law limiting a guy to 3 rods :lol:

.....they haven't passed it yet and I'm still using my unlimited line permit. I just want to see if I can fish all day with only 3 lines and not get bored. :smirk:

I wound up alone up there so I buzzed down in front of the Rat's and trolled around till my port rigger snagged one of his fish cages, undoing the hasp that secured the top cover. Boxed out pretty quick on the other lines as I circled around the cage still tethered by rigger cable. :D:D

In all seriousness the laker action on the wires was pretty fast & furious north of LP but I only ran into 2 browns up there on core seemingly by accident. Temp was still 37-38. Good to hear the boats going in! -Andy

Ha ha good one Andy. I was supposed to be out this weekend but my wife brought me home a good dose of the FLU so I was shorebound. Still feel like crap. Hope to get out next sunday.

RR

Hey Scott, I actually did get one big, nasty laker out of the sweet spot but most of em out there were still hibernating. In your honor I named the smoker brine I used on both batchs after you, calling it 'Rusty's Rap'. Hope you get better soon! -Andy