Senaca South End Launches

Thinking of coming up to Watkins area Sunday. Never fished Senaca but want to give it a try. Could anyone give me some info on launches in that area and some ideas on type of fish to target ie lakers, rainbows or landlocked and where? I would really like to get into some LL salmon ( never caught one ) I am set up with riggers, planer boards, dipseys and lead core as I mostly troll. Thanks in advance.

You can launch in Watkins at Clute Park off of 4th st (st-414). Drive boat North out of Cannal towards the salt plant on the West side of lake. Pound the west side of the lake from just South of salt plant North. Lite floro leaders on your riggers, core, copper, divers what ever you got from 5ft down to 80 out over 90 to 200+. Run spoons and cranks. Then show us all the pics of the salmon you catch. Sean

first thing in the morning,at day light i like to start right when the water is deep enough,aim the boat at the stack,salt plant,and set up.. you should be good until about 930 when the LLs shut down.. let me know.. spins/flies down 100 foot