I,ve Been Slackin!!!!!!

well im (we) are still on our treck north near clearwater for a week or so. As i look at unread reports its in excess of 9 pages,s ive probly missed a lotof bashing potentials...

Sorry about that :lol: ,,,,I just got back from www.attheoak.com site and see they (we) lost A few more Great Folks, including Shirley "Joes Wife" they helped make "The Oak" the great port it is today, I (we)also lost my dear (deer) friend from Indiana ,after his 6 year battle with cancer.

Why such a gloomy report for my first of the year??????

JUST A REMINDER TO ENJOY EVERY MOMENT WE HAVE ABOVE GROUND , DO A GOOD DEED WHEN WE CAN , HELP A STRANGER WHEN NEEDED,AND NEVER TAKE TOMORROW FOR GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the words of "landshark" "sail on sailor" rest in peace my friend, and "Thanks For The Memories"................................

Ray.K

CLEARWATER!! Are you following a snake from out of the alligator alley? North man NORTH...WHAT're ya doin playing around with the girls at Cigar City truckstop?..lookup charley..short for charlotte.umm..maybe not you already got crabs. There now ...do ya feel properly bashed?

Hi :hi: Ray...where ya been ...no internet down in Cuba?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

im workin it slow,price of gas is hurtin the pocket ,not that i have to tell anyone here..

stopped in savanna darn storms keepin the windows closed,with 3 beaches in walkin distance,not that i want to see any of the folks sportin their stuff ,just wanna find some sharks teeth :lol:

DSCN0771.jpg

good news the sun came out and the Georgia peaches were in full bloom....heck thy were bustin out everywhere :o:inlove::inlove::inlove: ,shuda brought the camera..

course their was a few beached whales for musky to drewel over ..this is a kinda cool place Tybee beach on Tybee Island Ga. They even got a small strip all the hard workin hoodies were showing their 40,000.00 cars fully customized with another 30,000.00 in toys and tricks rims and yes some wonderfull sound systems that would blow your mind......................well at least your ear drums ...hard to belive that a 19,20 year old kid could afford such a ride they must must pay realgood at micky"D"'s down here..

NOW IM REALLY MAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESTERDAY SOMEONE WAS ON THE ROOF THROWING COLD WHITE SAND OFF THE ROOFS AND THIS MORNING SOMEONE PUT ICE ON ALL THE WINDSHIELDS.......................

THIS ANT FUNNY AND WHO THE HECK HID THE SUN MY TAN IS FADING EVERY DAY,HOW CAN A MAN "BUFFY FISH" IN THESE CONDITIONS?

MY TAN IS FADING EVERY DAY,HOW CAN A MAN "BUFFY FISH" IN THESE CONDITIONS?

Plutonium....warm and radiant...maintain yer tan.

Welcome to the great white north where ice is not just for drinks.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png