Need Some Yamaha Motor info

Hookedup

Hi Folks. Went to Canandaigua today to fish the FLTA tournament. While traveling up the Lake my Yamaha F-200 four stroke went. Something loud started knocking and banging and motor lost power. I shut it down and made my way all the way back down the Lake with the kicker. I need to know where a good Yamah Outboard service dealer is. The motor is still under warranty it only has 100 hours on it in 3 years. This motor has had zero hard use and gets more maint than is needed :@ I posted this on the Finger Lakes forum since most of you guys know where im located. This sucks I had trips booked for the mornings this week. Thanks Sean

Sean,

Owasco Marine on the north end of Owasco Lk (Owasco Road). They are authorized Yahama repair shop I believe. Also, what about Hanafin Marine in Endicott? I purchased my Lund with a 115 4 stroke Yahama engine there. I think they are also a authorized Yamaha repair shop.

Jim

Sean/ C&S Marine. The guy is awesome. He is in Vestal. He just turned my fathers Lund in and out in 3 days. Here is the info:

604 Vestal Parkway West

Vestal, NY 13850-1439

(607) 757-2660

Ask for J.R. Mention my name John Sacco, he'll treat you right.