Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

It was a great morning on the water. There were a few pockets of stained water to be found. The browns were active. Both sticks and spoons taking fish in natural colors, nothing bright. 100+ back boards and riggers.

====================

We were out both friday and saturday morning and did very well! Friday we boated browns, cohos, and the first king of the year for us, a 10 lber. We also played with some fiesty steelies too on friday. Saturday we picked a few early but for the most part it was slow for us until about 9 and then all hell broke loose, doubles, triples and one time we passed by the 2nd bluff east of fairhaven trolling west and we had 4 rods pop and boated 3 nice 4-5 lb brownies! Fishing was great, water had color and temps from 42-45 on saturday. Did all fish in no shallower than 12 ft of water with the boards back 100, and the riggers 75 and 100. Had a blast fishing this wknd and after i got off the water saturday i was informed that my girlfriend had gone into labor and i was blessed with my baby boy Dominic Sunday april 10th at 4:45. What a way to end an amazing weekend!