Still pretty new to the whole lake fishing scene. Got to the boat at about 5:30. My neighbor was out with me finally and was eager to get him to catch a fish from my boat. I like seeing others catch fish when I take them out.

Took a quick buzz over to the light house because it was so smooth. Over about 74 fow, 55 down first strike came on a purple/silver/blue RR. Had what looked like a nice steelie near the back of the boat when he returned my lure to me and departed. I always seem to have trouble landing these.

Worked in and out marking a lot of bait and fish between 70 and 90. Next fish came on the other side on a stinger 60 down off the rigger. My buddy grabbed that one, set the hook and we landed a 6lb brown.

Had a knock off to keep up the excitement.

Was getting ready to call it a night just before 8:30 and a fatty brown latched on to the same stinger. I had my friend pull in the dipsies and raise the other rigger while I taught the fish to swim. This fish didnt want to give up though and fought nicely, digging for the bottom constantly. I gotta get a new scale because my walmart special said 13+ and when I brought him in he was only 11lbs 6oz but no matter because I need filet practice too.

The ride home was smooth as silk as the lake was like glass. Great evening out all around!

Ron