weeds effecting trolling on Seneca

troll around them they sorta act like little structure holding bait and the bigger fishes seem to feel a little secure near them , midlake fishing has been pretty hot for the last 2 weeks there still in the top 50 ft water in the middle of the lake did i mention middle of the lake ,i get reports when the fishing is good (my budy likes to brag) and he's been calling a lot latley ,small lures still the ticket hes been doing good with sethgreen rigs but i think (know) riggers would work with short 10ft leads as the waves are getting that extra kick to the spoons add a couple fixed sliders and your good to go..with the zebra mussels and clear water the sunlight getts to deeper water allowing wider weed beds thus more weeds ,more weeds =more hiding for more bait if the eels could get checked up the fishing would explode hmmmmmm i wonder if thats why the bigger lakers are hanging outa temp up high , any scientific peoples out there know the prefferd water temp for eels........???????????

Ray.get in touch with Dan Bishop. Hes a reg.7 manager DEC. He's a nice guy and I think he would be happy to talk with you. He likes to fish, take him for a boat ride some evening. Hey where are they having the weight in at Sodus,I might go to Syracuse sat, morning,thought I might stop by the bay on the way home and see how the L.O.U.S.E.R.S. are doing and meet a few of the winners. Where are you docking?

were on the east side at leroy island ,not shure where the weigh in is ,between bobs bananna spew and your walley colors we probly ant gonna catch anything , id like to bring my laptop but my kids is in the shop and she go nuts without her link...Lake Onterio United Salmon Excitement Rainbow Smashers...L.O.U.S.E.R.S.