Lost a piggie 2 foot from the boat thursday and a couple of rips each day but they didn't get good hooks in them. Learned so much about trolling w/ Larry it isn't even funny. He got a big old nasty catfish that we both thought at first was a big ole skie, lol. Man I wish we would have got that good one! My fault I guess but it happens to all of us. Going to PA in a couple of weeks to Pym to some other PA lakes. It was a tough trip- post spawn skies w/ super muddy water and to add a huge cold front on top of it with big 55mph wind gusts. Hey- can't get them all time right?

Saturday night I held the tent support poles like my life depended on it has 55 mph winds sounded like a freight train rolling through bending the tent like a teardrop,thaught we were going airborne to WV!Zach snored right through it all,Bob hid in his sleeping bag in denial and Brad had a little piece of the back of his shiney head showing from his mummy bag.Only thing I had going for me was a nice warm electric blanket as it got down to 37 degrees.

Could not sleep anyway after eating 11 hotdogs,2 bratts & hamburger in two days,plus Saturdays big greasy breakfast,all bound up by 1/2 a jar of peanut butter,then add in about 12 cups of coffee!

Your lucky all the wind blowing cleared the tent!

Must have been why you were in the mummy bag nose first!

Capt. Larry