4/15 seneca

took to boat out for its 1st run this yr....everythings working great..... got the kicker working good after having tons of problems with it last yr...

justin and i launch out of severne and head to one of my honey holes and went 11 for 12 on the lakers....rigger parked a 83 down took most of the fish that came on a custom spinny and big weenie lap dance fly.....wire at 225 took a couple of fish also....with a hammer spinny and imanutjob fly from big weenie....we fish depths anywhere from 75 out to 150...

0415110813-1.jpg

justin 1st fish laker with new spinny and lap dancer fly....

took to boat out for its 1st run this yr....everythings working great..... got the kicker working good after having tons of problems with it last yr...

justin and i launch out of severne and head to one of my honey holes and went 11 for 12 on the lakers....rigger parked a 83 down took most of the fish that came on a custom spinny and big weenie lap dance fly.....wire at 225 took a couple of fish also....with a hammer spinny and imanutjob fly from big weenie....we fish depths anywhere from 75 out to 150...

Good to hear you splashed the rig & all is well :yes: -Andy