Species Breakdown:brn,salmon

Hot Lure: blk silver rapala

Trolling Speed: 2-3

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth: boards

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Just wanted to say thanks for all the info i have gotten from this site. It has been 10yrs since i have been to lake O and have been asking allot of questions and reading allot of post on this site. I started out around 5:30 am right at the mouth of the harbor and picked up my 1st brn while i was putting out 2nd rod. I tolled out the harbor to the right

(not sure what direction that was) in about 20-25 ft of water and ended up boating 8 more brns and 1 steal. It was a bit hectick to say the least because i was alone on the boat, my so called "fishing buddy" never showed up. Oh well it was an awsome trip. All fish came on boards about 75 back and on blk and silver rapala. I ended up coming off around 12 noon due to the wind and the fact that i couldnt fish and controll the boat. Anyway thanks again.

====================

That sounds sweet. Congrats on your great morning. :clap::) Now as for your so called fishing buddy thats another story. LOL :lol::rofl: I bet he wishes he was there, His bad move not being on time. Hope it was worth it nice to have a boat. I will know the feeling again some day. :clap::clap: