Pay Everday Derby

Gentlemen,

There are plenty of people of people almost up to 3x the amount of entries as last season so far for 2011. The Web site is currently being worked on these last few days for additional information. The website will be back up and runni8ng asap. Vince yes everyone is welcome to enter and yes we have a 2 day pass for $35.00. it is a 2 day pass just incase you may get blown off or have boat problems etc for your first day. If anyone has any further questions please pm me and i will try to answer all your questions as fast as i possably can. I do work in the field so it may take a couple days to get a response but i will get to it.

Thank you

Chris

jeff,

Tim is correct. you can sign up anytime you like as long as it is by 7 am of the day you wish to compete. All online regestrations are currently being sent out for this wekkend. I have a call in to confirm that just waiting to hear back

Thanks and good luck to all

Chris

When you registered online, you also had the opportunity to print your registration. I don't remember if there was one sent in the mail last year, but if you lost the original, the weigh station can call to get your registration number. This year they will need to make sure the weigh stations are all reporting the weights the same way: in lbs and oz's or in lbs and decimals. I.E. - a 34lb 15 oz fish is a lot heavier than a 34.14 lb fish! 8)

All fish weighed are to be processed as a decimal in ounces. The web page I guess for some strange reason will not except just the ounce.. The ounce is to be converted to a decimal and the recorded and entered via the net

Thanks

Chris

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png