Species Breakdown: mostly Browns, 1, 12lb Atlantic, 1, 8lb Steelhead

Hot Lure: everything- nothing special

Trolling Speed: around 2.0

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth: everything on the boards

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Started at my port in the salmon river and trolled all the way to Catfish creek, much better in front of catfish. Friday was bumpy. they called for northeast winds but got northwest about 10-15 mph. Friday, we got a 12 lb Atlantic and lost a big brown at the boat, client likes to thumb the spool. Sat. started out slow going 0 for 4 with light bites, just pulling the release back and then gone. But really hit them west of the little salmon. Nice steelhead and 1 nice brown about 8 lbs, had 2 other nice browns on but could not seal the deal to the net. The big report is this freaky weather. 40mph East, then 40mph west, then flat for a hole day, then 40 mph again, Going crazy trying to move people around. But th fish are there, that's the good news. Oh yeah, just when I think we have them figured out lure wise, they want something else. so we kept a good color choice out there and they hit just about everything.

Capt. Dave

====================

Hi Tangler

The color all depends on lacation and what the winds have been doing. These 2 days saw light green color to down right muddy water in front of the creeks. we did a long troll and hit fish in allmost all of it. That's why I kept a good lure color spread out there, when running 10-12 rods it's hard to pull them just to change 2-4 lines, by the time we change them , the water color changed........I will post another report for yesturday, It was (Unbelievable)!!!!!