tinted windows in a boat

fish-on

Mine also has tinted windows. I believe that the rule is you must have an unobstructed view from the helm. I never had a problem at Myers Pt in Finger lakes Marina. I have kept my boat there for numerous seasons. There are alot of people that stay there all season long. Catch me up there, I'm docked near the gas pumps

My sea ray had factory tinted windows, Everyone at my Marina who has the cuddy cabins have tinted windows too... Makes Sense, who wants sunlight when youre trying to take the nap on the water....

You guy's are all right! i do have tint on the side windows, but not on the front windows, I took the curtain rails out because i did'nt want curtains, Did that before the wife seen, that it had rails and got some crazy idea of making flower curtains or something. Also my last two boats had carpet in them, I hated it. Always had to vacuum after every use. This boat has two spots where there's carpet, i'd take that out too,But have'nt figured what to replace it with. Mower, i like fingerlakes marina better than myers, you don't have the traffic like the park, idiots either. Ive been going out of there for three weeks now. Ran into a guy and his wife, very nice people, from binghamton, I think his boat was called styker3? Told him where i lived, said he could keep his boat at my house instead of hauling it all the time, He told me if he lived that close to the lake he'd get fired from his job and his wife would probably divorce him.

I never had a problem at Myers Pt in Finger lakes Marina. I have kept my boat there for numerous seasons. There are alot of people that stay there all season long. Catch me up there, I'm docked near the gas pumps

Mower.. You must be right across from my buddy Rick. He's got the little 38' SeaRay. Just told me he's got it sold and is getting out of boating... told me that when he sold his 32 footer also ;) Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)