yes I have.. wait for calmer winds of course...

browns, occasional ho ho and some juvy steelhead....

spoons 1/4 oz and stickbaits in green have worked for me...

early morning is best... :yes:

what for fish surfacing in or outside pier... They will give up thier location, then work that water...

dont worry about color or lure... just throw what you have confidence in..seen them caught on everything from sackage to flatfish..

tried summerville pier today for 2 hours. only one there. got nothing. saw nothing. tried webster park 3 times in the past few weeks. got nothing. saw nothing. very frustrated. last fall i got a lot off the piers

tried from the boat twice out of I-bay going both directions. saw nothing. got nothing

all i can conclude is that ive tried at the wrong time of day. when i catch them, its usually pretty dark outside. i havent been out early enough i think

Water Clarity dictates what to use & means everything. Lot of rain & tribs are choclate milk today so I would suspect near shore is dirty. Big , Bright, Loud, sticks( J 13 or 5 1/2 jointed rebel) or my fav rattletrap in dirty water. Also when water is very dirty,Midday when sun is high to pennetrate dirty water& warm it a few degrees I have found can be good.It can be Feast or Famine on the piers.

You just have not been there at the right time. For the last 3 weeks or so I have been catchin them at the piers and at the outlets different times of day from am hours, mid day and evenings. Just need to put your time in and be there when the bite starts. Have averaged 9 to 12 fish in the 27" to 37" length. Browns, Lakers, Steelies, and Coho too. It beats sitting at home no matter how you look at it. :lol::D8)