Attention Moderators!!!!!!!

I tried to delete 2 pm's in my box before I received this message.

SECURITY ALERT » » » »

CBACK CrackerTracker has detected a potential attack on this site with a worm or exploit script so the Security System stopped the script.

If you can see this page after including a new MOD into your board or after clicking on a link please contact the Board Administrator with this error message and a description what you have done before you could see this page, that the Admin has the possibility to fix the problem.

Hey Gambler -

Thanks for the heads up. Incase anyone else did not hear, we recently install a couple hundred (yes 100's) of additional security features to the site. With such an upgrade in protection comes little problems like the system confusing normal users for spam/hacking attempts. We have been tweaking the system right along to try and get it to a point where we still have good security but aren't getting in the way of our member posting normal. Its a give/take relationship. I will continue to tweak and should you come across these messages still, simply try whatever it was you were doing once or twice more. If the system still doesn't let you in, then send me a private message explaining EXACTLY what it was you were doing. Including the URL of that page is also helpful. Thanks guys and again we greatly appreciate your feedback and support. We have since stopped just under 10,000 hacking attempts (amazing!) since putting the new security stuff in last week making us now the most secure fishing board on Lake Ontario ;)

Cheers!