Michigan Stinger & Pro-Troll Inventory Clean Out Sale

Captain's Cove is now offering our remaining inventory of Michigan Stinger spoons, EChip flashers and Pro-Troll EChip flashers at rock bottom prices. We have chosen to no longer carry these brands in our tackle shop. We are selling regular size Michigan Stinger spoons for $3 each, Stingray and Mags for $4 each, and EChip and Pro-Troll EChip flashers for $7 each.

You will still find, in our tackle shop, an awesome selection of spoons and flashers by well known and respected manufacturers such as Dreamweaver, Moonshine, Northern King, Yeck and more.

We will happily ship product to you but shipping and handling is extra and tax is necessary if shipping to a NY location.

Thanks for supporting your local tackle shops.

~ Michele

Captain's Cove Resort, Inc.

http://www.fishcaptainscove.com/

[email protected]

585-682-3316

Thank you for checking the store tab on our website. It is being changed to say "Our online store is down. We stock over 4,000 items and can special order just about anything. Please call or email us for more information (and there will be a link to the contact us page)."

As for colors and photos, it is simply too difficult to post and maintain an inventory since people are coming into the store and buying the merchandise so any listing I create will be out of date as soon as I compile the list. You can see colors and photos at other online tackle store websites. If you see a particular spoon or flasher that you like, I would be happy to tell you if I have any left in stock.

Thanks for asking.

~ Michele