98 Starcraft Fishmaster 19-PROJECT BOAT sold 5/24/11

MCF

EDITED 5/22/11

TITLE RECEIVED AND IN HAND AS OF 5/19/11!

Please keep in mind I am using the term project boat. It is far from perfect at this point. I purchased this in March with the intention of re-doing it. However another boat came up that I have purchased which is why this is for sale. It sits on a tandem trailer which easily could handle a 22-23 footer with two axle rating of 3800 pounds but probably could handle more. As part of a package, this trailer could be sold and a used single axle could be picked up for less money. I drove this back 100 miles so the bearings are runnable. I blew a tire on the way so it now has four brand new carlilse tires on it. Trailer lights are not working at the moment and will get those going.

As for the boat it has a few dents, the vinyl is weathered so that needs attention as does the rest of the carpeting etc. The windshield and dash are in tact, it would need gauges. The floor itself needs to be evaluated as to whether you should replace it or just go over it. It does have a bimini top, frame is good haven't rolled out the canvas.

I will say at this point, this floor is usable now. A good scrub down of the interior and you could get this boat functioning now, and worry about doing a major renovation later.

For someone who has the time and access to a reasonably priced motor(75 hp minimum), 90-115 preferred, this makes sense as a project. Again the boat is a 1998 and is big, wide, deep. Can be pulled easily by a minivan or small truck or CUV. My Trail Blazer handles it easily. Boat is rated to 150hp

The trailer is going to have to be registered as a homemade-simple process.

Price-boat only-$1000.00

trailer only-$1000.00(remember four new tires)trailer can;t go right now unless boat goes first

Package deal-$1850.00 or best offer.

Aluminum has scrap value so I know what the real bottom line is. Being a boater for forty years, I would rather have someone give this more use on the water.

Boat is currently in Dunkirk NY. I can take whatever other additional pictures you may need.

I have also carefully removed all flooring from the bow area for inspection-can be re-installed or replaced.

I have filled this boat with water, there is a spot that drips one drop of water about every 3 or 4 minutes along the center seam again use some Gluvit and it gets fixed.

For those who have said they have a trailer-make me an offer on the boat only!

DSCF0515.jpg

DSCF0516.jpg

DSCF0517.jpg

DSCF0518.jpg

DSCF0519.jpg

DSCF0520.jpg

DSCF0521.jpg

DSCF0527.jpg

DSCF0528.jpg

i have this exact boat!.. and for your info its a fishmaster not a super fisherman.... and i wouldent put anything less than a 115 on it.. thats what on mine and works awesome.... great boat im out there with the big boys all day on bad days no problem!

I actually know someone who has a 95 19 Fishmaster with a good running 115 Mariner but the hull is is shot but everything else on the boat is working and in good order, trailer, motor, gauges, seats, has nice cover for it and everything, we fished it all the time then parked it and he got a new rig, has accessories on it even. I bet he would let it go cheap I can call him and find out. he works in Buffalo during the week but comes back to Cleveland on the weekend.

5/1/11

At this point there have only been two to look at the boat. I will do the follow up with the others that have expressed interest. The boat is still for sale and while waiting for the days to pass on the title, I have disassembled the floor work in the bow to allow inside visual inspection of the hull. This allows inspection of the floor material to get a better idea of what you are getting into if you buy it.

to answer a question on motor-it takes the 20 inch long shaft-there have been several out there in the $3-4 range of recent vintage. I know where there is a 1995 90 Evinrude for 2500.00 and there have been a few other motors in that price range. Nothing has really changed in 35 years, when a motor appears that you need, you need to make that move. Boat rated for 150hp, a 90-115 would work fine.

There is also a 1995 90 Hp Evinrude in Buffalo for $2500.00. there have been several other motors that have appeared in the last month-I know because I purchased one of them for another project sitting in ther driveway.

Boat is still available-lots of tire kickers-very few have actually physically looked at it in person. This boat could be used this year-floors are solid enough-putting it to the top for the weekend.