Bow Wander

Hannah Marie

I recently bought a 2052 and have been out on the water every weekend since 4/1. With most of my boating experience being on my buddie's Ranger we're either doing 65mph or nothing. When i started trolling with the new boat i couldnt believe the bow wander....especially into the wind and waves. IT WAS NOT RELAXING to head up the lake a 2mph. I ask a few questions and got some solid advice about maybe putting my trim tabs all the way down and not overcompensating, but somoene still had to be on the wheel to keep the boat from veering of course even if we were troliing with the wind. Well a little more research and I ordered, installed, and just tested a unit called a Super Fin. THAT THING FLAT OUT WORKS!!!! Both my buddy and i guess that it has taken away at least 95% of the wander and we can now both set lines or fight and net fish without having to saw on the wheel constantly. I have no connection to the manufacturer but it solved a huge issue for me. I very much appreciate how much help everyone on this sight has given me in getting started.....hope this is a little pay back. If you want more info let me know. Oh and I lost no top end performance or handling on plane.