Hot Lure: everything

Trolling Speed: 2.0 about

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth: everything on the boards

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Video is on the videos page....

A day to remember. Left the dock at 7:00 am, just got a look at the lake from up stream in the salmon river and zap, total steering loss. My buddy was out trolling and he towed me back to my slip. well, 7 hours later we left the dock with new steering cable and some very eager fisherman. They were rewarded for their patiants. did a nice slow pick until we hit the (spot). Then all hell broke loose, 7 rods fired within seconds then the 8th fired. we landed most, 1st mate Mark was netting 2 at a time. with no rods left in the water, we pulled the boards, got all releases back, reset lines, spun around and made another pass. Holy crap, all 11 rods fired. Yes, I said all (11) fired. The fun part was, the 7 and 9 year old girls did a great gob, last fish of the trip was a 9 lb Atlantic salmon That the girls tag teamed to the net. Oh yes, I have most of this trip on video and will post it soon, I have lots of editing to do and I'm very busy with work and charters.

Oh yes, lures, every thing was working, I even put out 2 different lures I have never had hits with and they caught fish....

PS, This weather is crazy, can only get out 2-3 days a week.

Capt. Dave

====================

LNNRYH5lAIA

That story was the talk of the town when I arrived Wednesday night and I spoke your first mate at Schneider's when I was their for breakfast on Friday. I had one of of my best weekends of fishing that I can remember also. Congrats. That story will sure be good for the business. :yes:

Just have to say that video was amazing!!! I watched it over and over, impressive landing rate i would have to say lol Congrats on the successful trips n good fishing to ya the rest of the season!

Ditto to that! Great job landing all those fish with very few tangles.

Hey guys, thanks for all the great feedback. This video is fantastic, hell, this spring fishing has been fantastic. My buddy landed a big King on the 1st and the browns are just unbelievable, huge numbers and some nice size ones to boot...

Thanks

Capt. Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, thanks for the great feedback. The fishing was this good for almost 2 weeks, it has leveled off now, but we are still doing very good, double digit fish every trip. Oh yes, The Atlantics, I guess the stocking program is working. My boat has seen 4 Atlantics headed to the taxidermy man.. Great fishing.

Still lots of logs and sticks out there, be carfull.