Answers Regarding Pay Every DAy Derby (PEDD)

You can now hear it fom the FISH'S MOUTH. Allow me to give you an update. We are running about twice as many entrants as this time last year. We are going to start with a $200/day payout. Check out the Mother's day special. IN add. to he $200 there will be a $100 gift card from SLIPPERY SNEAKER. We will also be having two special $2500 days; July 24 and Aug. 28. More will follow on these days later, but mark your calanders. There will also be several other special sponsor days during the season.

This is my first time posting on the site and I thank Chad for allowing us to do this.

Here are the ans. to two Q's I saw. First of all Charter Captains "have to be in it to win it". When we hit 1700 plus registrants, we will be offering a $1000 monthly prize to Charter Captains who are reg.

As far as the web site, yesterday there was a failure at the hosting server and hundreds of web sites had the same message as ours. Our IT guys got right on it and got it fixed ASAP. Check out the new Announcement and Sponsor pages; we will be adding additinal sponsors on an ongoing basis. Bet of all to all of you. Dr. Bob Fisher