Easter Sunday on Seneca!

Did some fishing with my buddy this morning out of Lodi. All really healthy lakers. Went 9 for 9 with 6 of them being off copper and 3 off the riggers. Hooked up on one double. Mich Stingers on the riggers and flat spoon on copper. Hit the water around 8:30 and trolled until 12. Good first day after the Lake Trout! All fish came in 80-130 F.O.W. trolling 1.2 - 1.6 with the biggest pushing 8 pounds. Kept 1 for the smoker!

imagetjg.jpg

imagetrh.jpg

imagetr.jpg

imaget.jpg

imageta.jpg

good job :yes: we did equally as well on the osuth end, but mostly salmon and browns, took all fish in 200-400 fow from 30 foot on the rigger for browns to 110 foot on rigger for atlantics

340.jpg

Gonna be a great year, see you out there!!

What is that Marshy a 5 lber? I know how you like to give john all the fish so they look bigger :rofl: What were you guys using on the riggers just spoons or dodger fly?

LakeBound - Thats cool your getting browns and landlocks in that deep water. I tried running boards early but one of my planer lines snapped so for lakers we went! See ya out there

Thanks, the laker action is slow on the south end, but browns and LL are treating us well.. I will make the runs for fish north when i get some gas in her, for now ill stay tight with the 1/4 tank i have hahah