Bird landing antenna

FISHBANDIT

Anyone have a good idea for keeping birds from landing on my antenna and crapping on my canvase. I was thinking of tapping long needle ur two and the end so they get pricked when they try to land. If I have to ill get the red ranger bb gun out but I dont want to shot my eye out:)

Anyone have a good idea for keeping birds from landing on my antenna and crapping on my canvase. I was thinking of tapping long needle ur two and the end so they get pricked when they try to land. If I have to ill get the red ranger bb gun out but I dont want to shot my eye out:)

Go to a farm store and buy a plastic Owl. Set that on top and you won't have problems with birds.

Go to a farm store and buy a plastic Owl. Set that on top and you won't have problems with birds.

That's until they figure out they found one dumb one they can get even with :rofl: