Seneca friday april 22

Well gents, "Good Friday" turned out to be a good friday for us! I had a total of 5 of us on board, and lucky me had a blast with the owner of O&M Matt, and a team mate, Mike. Along with good friends of mine, Will and Brandon. We hit the water at 6 am sharp, within 5 minutes we had a brown on the lead core. Then leadcore and rigger action non stop. We targeted the East side, but found most fish being towards the deeper water. Fishing 200-400 FOW and getting browns 30-60 on riggers and landlocks 60-120.. Spoons were hot, big and small stingers and O&M's. Flasher flies produced on rigger and wire, wires were at 225 and 270 ish. 3 and 5 color leadcores w/ stingers. We fished from 6-11. Boated around 13 fish..

Here are a few pics :

340.jpg

341.jpg

343.jpg

344.jpg

224544_1922160104279_1550391372_31978903_6461730_n.jpg

tight lines, Nick O

What a day !! Started off a bit slow but stuck to it and it payed off big time... Its so nice to see these Landlocks growing every year we where catching 8 lbs last year and now they are 10 lbs so hopefully they will continue to grow cause the salmon fishery is stronger than ever this year on Seneca.... All of the fish we caught Friday were quality fish as I think you can see in the pics .

P.S. Let's keep that a secret !!! LOL

great atlantics! i still have yet to catch any nice salmon like that in the fingerlakes. something to look forward to. thanks for sharing. best, mark