info needed for hds10?

Would someone be so kind as to give me the steps to get the nav aids any other info from my new hds10 with new fishn chips card. Can not get to the screen that displays that info. Got there once but can not find it again. After finding this screen how do i acess each topic? Thanks so much in advance. Don;t see any where in the manual that address this isue.

I have placed professional videos on my site on how to access HDS Features and Navionics Maps.

www.ardentangler.org

Now, is this the Fish'N Chip Great lakes or did you buy a Platinum+ chart with the Fish"N Chip built in?

The straight up Fish'N Chip should automatically load and show under the chart section once the card is in the slot. If you have a Platinum+ chart with built in Fish'N Chip, your Lowrance Software version must be version 3.0, 3.5 or the new 4.0. Like previously mentioned, the latest software update has been out for a couple days now and is 4.0. However, if you have say software version 2.5, then you must install 3.0 first, then 3.5 before 4.0 will install into the unit. Unless Lowrance fixed that setp up process.

To find out your software version, you must find the About section. If I recall, you press Menu Menu and click on settings. But, I think I did a video on finding your software version.

If you run into issues, let me know. I will pull my Lowrance units and help you figure it out.

Capt. Chris Gatley

Navionics Regional Manager

• 2 weeks later...