Jump to content

Recommended Posts

There has been a LOT of Cold, muddy water running out of the river for a bit. IMHO, I would wait at least another week or two to get there unless you want to go give it a shot for some ForkTails, Browns, and a stray Steelie or Coho. I think most of the BIG silver fish are still well west.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...