Any reason to change from my OSPs to walleye baords?

I wanted to add 2 more planers to my mix. I have OSPs now and have taken fish with them over the years. I think I am going to add 2 more to my spread. The OSP's can be tough take off when fighting a fish. I have the Keating on kings video and he seems to take it off the Churck Walleye boards pretty easily and more quickly than the OSPs. I'm just wondering what sentiment is on them out there. I don't want to start a ford/ chevy type debate, but if there is no real advantage of one over the other I just may stay with the OSPs since I am familair with them. Appreciate the feedback.

I see an equal mix on the lake. Some Church's other guys use the OSPs. I do like the OSP 18 release, I may pick up some if I say with the OSP brand. I kicked around the idea of Otter boards, then I need the reels and a mast etc. I have had the OSP for 3 years and really no complaints, jut want to put a few more line in the water especially when the browns were biting like they were in shallow last week.

For longer cores I like the Church Walleye boards, for short cores & flat lines I like the OS boards. If you are gonna do much planer board fishing for browns you will eventually want to get a mast and some good pulling boards though cuz there are days when the browns really don't seem to like an inline board in front of a bait in 6' of water. Also, you will really like running longer cores & coppers off good pulling big boards compared to inlines. Just my 2 cents... -Andy