4/30 seneca

i took justin and jim out fishing today, we went seneca and it was a pretty slow day for them we ended up boating over 40 lakers with the biggest being 12 lbs... we had doubles triples and quads....several times....hottest flys where big weenies lake o glow, lap dance, butter face, green dot and rolling rock ...plus my super fly i cant name yet....the seneca special spin dr was hot again today.....

rigger down 77 to 90 and wires out 250....

thank you guys for going even though i didnt get to reel in a fish...i was told just drive and put us on fish.....

0430111238.jpg

my 2 hottest set ups today

0430111215.jpg

jims 12lber

0430111152.jpg

0430110924.jpg

these boys tag teamed this little fish....

0430110833.jpg

justin set the hook so hard he broke the fish back

0430111312.jpg

jim 10 lber just after is 12 lber...

Thanks Jason for a great trip. :clap: That laker is by far my personal best, I wasn't going to give it up for anyone. :lol: couldn't believe the action we had going, I tried to hand you a rod and Justin snagged it first. haha

Nice Job :yes: You guys killed them today. The play by play reports on my cell phone, were great when I was stuck home :rofl:

I got one of "THOSE" calls also , but atleast I was in my boat....................................in the barn !!!!!!

Nice Job :yes: You guys killed them today. The play by play reports on my cell phone, were great when I was stuck home :rofl:

I got one of "THOSE" calls also , but atleast I was in my boat....................................in the barn !!!!!!

Silly RABBIT! :rofl: