Mexico bay still very good 5/1, "Added New Pic Of Bird".....

Fishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name:

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s):

Time on Water:

Weather/Temp:

Wind Speed/Direction:

Waves:

Surface Temp: 50

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 40 plus

Total Boated: 30

Species Breakdown: 1 bass, rest browns, Oh yes, and 1" Bird"

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Sunday, Left the dock at 6:00 am, got all 10 rods in the water, and did a nice pick all morning. Turned a 8 hour into a 6 hour, they got tired... Saturday morning was OK, the afternoon trip was very slow at first. Hitting 5 fish the first 3 hours, the next 3 was good and ended up with happy anglers. The problem was the mud, it was heavy and everywhere. Sunday, no mud nice light brown to green water. Most anglers were catching fish, My buddy FoxBow landed a nice King about 18-20 lbs. great bonus. Oh yes, had a bird, think it was a Turin, grab my lure. We had to drag him in and unhook, pretty bird.

Hey Fish Hunter, buddy told me yu were calling me on the radio. guess I missed you.

====================

IMG_0816.jpg

Nice report! Makes for a good story. I've had a similar experience. This guy took the outside planer about 100ft in the air. Can't remember ever laughing so hard as I did that day. Released unharmed mostly, other than a

sore beak...

utf-8BMDUxMzEwMTE1Ny5qcGc.jpg

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Fishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name:

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s):

Time on Water:

Weather/Temp:

Wind Speed/Direction:

Waves:

Surface Temp: 50

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 40 plus

Total Boated: 30

Species Breakdown: 1 bass, rest browns, Oh yes, and 1" Bird"

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Sunday, Left the dock at 6:00 am, got all 10 rods in the water, and did a nice pick all morning. Turned a 8 hour into a 6 hour, they got tired... Saturday morning was OK, the afternoon trip was very slow at first. Hitting 5 fish the first 3 hours, the next 3 was good and ended up with happy anglers. The problem was the mud, it was heavy and everywhere. Sunday, no mud nice light brown to green water. Most anglers were catching fish, My buddy FoxBow landed a nice King about 18-20 lbs. great bonus. Oh yes, had a bird, think it was a Turin, grab my lure. We had to drag him in and unhook, pretty bird.

Hey Fish Hunter, buddy told me yu were calling me on the radio. guess I missed you.

====================

IMG_0816.jpg

Dave,

I was trying to raise you, but figured you were out of range.

We were in the "corner' between the State Park, and Mexico Pt, and had gulls swooping at the spoons when we were picking it up to go in.

My son and I did well, but was a bit bumpy for the little boat.

Sunday, fished west of the launch, and we did well also, and we too, saw another boat land a gull, and it was released unharmed.

Too funny!!

P.S.

That looks like an Arctic Tern you have.

They migrate from the Arctic, to Antarctica every year, logging 20,000 miles per year round trip.

No other bird has that migratory sky time.

That fella' was just probably just hungry, from all that flying.

Scott