the bombers are a goodchoice,,,,,some thing to keep in mind (hint hint important) is the rattle sound notice the "rattle"of the lures that work and try to match that tone with other stix....just like color varations ,sound plays a important part to a lure of choice under varying conditions................ifyou find the white or orange and white,ya might wanna use a tad heavier line than 8 lb test..... :o ,,that is if you want to take the lure home at the end of the trip.. ;)

hey ray might you have a picture of those two your talking about ;) you can pm it to me so these other guys wont find out our secret :lol: or if you have any extra i have a extra cold :beer: with your name on it

next trip to the basement ill check the stash. hmm,hmm,hmmm ..couple from the top of the heap.....hey it was the AC shiner white and orange tho bomber is very close body stlye..........

DSCN0982.jpg

suppose i could dig through 20 tackle boxes to see if i have 1 or 2 used ones... :lol:

P.S. hint (match the color portions of th ac shiner) just go to walmart get some of those 1.99 stix in the bulk bin stop at home depot on the way home get a can of gloss white,and gloss orange...cover the hooks and spray away.....you know just to see if some of these OLD colors still work.............P.S.S. dont forget the old pink flamingo color pattern (origional t-stick jr) also a easy made lure ant always hot but the days it works might get yer attention...another (non light line lure ;) )