HOORAY!

Bin Laden DEAD :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: ! Thank you top every military person out there :inlove: !

He loved hiding below ground, well now he's really below ground he's burning in hell now :yes:

I haven't had a drink in 28 years but here's to the GREAT NEWS :beer::beer:

WEll it is good news and yes Thank You to all those involved.

Truth be known someone on a kidny machine doesnt usually last much more than 10 years due to the platlet damage caused by this procedure. with only 4 killed in a entire compound kinda makes one wonder (me) who gets the reward.. my guess the otopsy probly will revele a near death body who had 2 choices die naturally or get a shot at 71 virgins , (who knew the woman killed was lesb.)

This is great for our great president and the news media as the royal wedding was just starting to be old news tho if you surfed around you can find reruns late at night.

Why great news for Mr."P" he almost had to get back to minor issues like 4.00 a gallon gas,rotten economy,soaring taxes,ect.,ect. Now that OSB is dead mr pee opps p can take a much needed vacation,maybe sneak in a couple opra shows and some late night shows and another 67 rounds of golf, and take the wiffy up to NYC for a few opera shows...And the recent serious Issue of his birth papers will be put on the back burner for a few weeks,,Hey I wonder if his dog has all the leagle papers and clearences to be in the White House..............DONALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now we need get all of bin laden's buds down the chain......namely

HOUS BIN PHARTEEN.....and his brother....

AYEE BIN PHARTEEN.....and their cousin...

AHSHEED MAHDRAWERS....last seen fleeing the area and left skidmarks.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Although portrayed by the media as being somewhat Obamas doing(NOT), Kudos to our military for completing the task. The long years of training finally executed to perfection in a rat hole. Karma and mojo always wins. God Bless America. The reason it has been so prosperous for so long is because we as a country always acknowledged God. Lets hope the backlash is less than expected.