Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cam999

Pike and bass tips on Sodus bay

i am going to sodus bay on monday and wondering if anyone can give me advice and where the bass and pike are located and depth and what to use thanks

Well 25 viewers and nobody knew anything? Try throwing topwater over the weedbeds and along both the inside and outside edges of weed. Concentrate in water 2 to 15 feet. Working worms,senko's, creature baits and Jig and pigs. When working the weeds look for a combination of more than one weed type. Also combine the weeds with other types of structure. (points,humps, even turns in the weed beds). Use a spinnerbait seaching for active fish in the same areas. Smallmouth out in the lake usin g jerkbaits and tubes or drop shotting fishing the points with rocks and boulders.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Ice Fishing Rentals on Chaumont Bay

We have 2 different year round lake rentals that are perfect for ice fishing, one is located on Park Drive and 1 is located on Three Mile Point! Both are 4 bedrooms 2 baths! please text Amanda Miller, Lic RE Broker and owner of Lake Ontario Realty LLC 315-778-1191 for availability or email [email protected]  Rates are $240 a night for the smaller home, $260 for the larger plus $75 cleaning fee, 3 night minimum. Fully furnished,Linens,Towels, Coffee, bedding all supplied, Cable, HIgh sp

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Video on gobie on bass spawn

In the past few days, the lab crew conducted some interesting experiments on Lake Ontario to determine whether gobies will consume any of the “bottom fry” stage of Smallmouth Bass if the male is angled off the nest and quickly returned. They were able to get some amazing footage that provides the answer. We thought it was definitely worth sharing. For those that are interested, some additional information is provided below.   For several years, we’ve been investigating the relationship between

in Bass Fishing

• 1993 Nitro Rick Clunn edition 17' bass boat

1993 Nitro Rick Clunn edition 17'. Johnson 115 motor which runs great. Comes with Powerdrive V2 55lb 12v trolling motor with wireless Fab. Lowrance Elite 5 electronics. Led bow mounted front nav lights. Seats and carpet in decent shape. Trailer has new tires last year with two spares bunk rails replaced a few months ago. One of which is mounted on trailer.4900.00 or best offer. Serious inquiries only.   585-975-9607   Dan   Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app  

• Seasonal Camp for Sale - Chippewa Bay

For Sale - located on Chippewa Bay off St Lawrence River down river 9 miles from Alexandria Bay - great fishing!!   Google "73 Dillon Point Rd, Hammond NY"    Seller motivated.  Contact realtor Ron Papke 315-608-1233 to make an offer.   Here is the Zillow link: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/73-Dillon-Point-Rd-Hammond-NY-13646/32542039_zpid/ Garlock Realty https://www.garlockrealty.com/-/listing/NY-JLBOR/S1175741/73-Dillon-Point-RdPrvt-Hammond-NY-13646   Be

• Bass ripped off the beds

I notice a continued problem with anglers coming to the Thousand Islands region before the bass season and taking fish off the beds. I see it every year and they are often out of state boats.. When confronted they say they are releasing the fish which is likely true but still illegal. I try to educate them on the fact that gobies are gobbling up eggs as a result. Wise there were more of a DEC presence protecting these fish.     Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Bass Fishing