Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kevin J Legg

Turkeys Bin Ladened

After doing intelligence work last evening we returned to the fields this morning. My brother, Ken, took out a Jake and I got a nice Tom. Ken also took a good Tom yesterday and my friend Pete called and also got a Tom this morning. Just like the Navy Seals, we gave them one to the head.

Hunting_2011_005.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Turkeys strutting

Seeing lots of birds out strutting their stuff. Winter groups are breaking up and birds seem to be very active. Good numbers .of birds have been spotted in my area. Saw one group last week with 12 longbeards! Still a little early to really scout as they change their habits as the grass greens up. Also I've hunted my areas many years and they seem to frequent the same roosts and strut zones every year so I don't need to do a great deal of scouting.     Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario Unit

in Waterfowl / Bird Game

• turkeys circling a dead cat -- anyone?

turkeys circling a dead cat -- anyone? Can anyone explain this?  I have seen some strange things in the woods, but never have i seen something like this.   https://www.yahoo.com/news/turkeys-ritualistically-circling-dead-cat-164016371.html

in Waterfowl / Bird Game

• Scouting turkeys

Went on a short scouting walk and found four groups of birds on the roost. A Tom and a couple jakes and hens came out in a field. I backed away to observe. Ended up with 12 jakes and a Tom and some hens strutting and chasing. Great show and promising for opening day. Also brushed out a couple spots to set up in.

in Waterfowl / Bird Game

• Fishhawk X4+D $525 at Cabelas Bargain Bin

If anybody's looking...

in Open Lake Discussion

• Where Did My Turkeys Go?

Hey guys, My dad owns 84 acres just outside of Brockport and for the last 5 years it has been something of a turkey Mecca. I am not super experienced but I hold my own in the turkey world. For the last four years we have put down trophy birds and have had to try hardly at all to get them to gobble and come running. However I did notice last year that the gobbling was sparser and the turkey seemed much quiter in general. They also moved off of the traditional roost site. I thought nothing of

in Waterfowl / Bird Game