Total Hits: 25 ish

Total Boated:20

Species Breakdown: King, Cohos, Browns, Northern, Seagull

Hot Lure: Yeck Froggy, natural colored thundersticks

Trolling Speed: 2.0

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

The fishing off Rochester remains consistent. The Brownie bite continues to be decent as well as a few kings showing up. I continue to be harassed by pesky northern as well as a seagull ( released unharmed to go dump on Ray K's van).

We managed to find a pocket of decent water with good temp and color. The Yeck Froggy continues to be the man taking its share of browns as well as a 14# king. Hopefully this weather clears up soon...Tight lines......

May1King.jpg

FroggyYeck.jpg

No pics of the SeaGull?? I had my hopes up :P

Nice fishing Matt, I love catching kings local this time of year!! :yes::yes:

I think we are going to have a LOT of that class fish this year, with all the skippys we had last season. Not a bad problem to have. 8)

Ray..... Couldn't resist. I hear that's good luck up in oswego.....yea that's it. Along with the lobsters, you could have smuggled some nice weather. I'll see you at the niagara....tasty venison veal ( it's easier to drag out the little ones)

Jax...I hear ya brother. I figured that we would have some decent kings around. Hopefully they stick around.

Lilboat, that spoon will go out as my "a" game every day from now on. I went to the Yeck site the other day and was blown away with the patterns they have come up with. Needless to say my lure budget took a hit. Good luck and keep your hooks sharp.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png