Can you identify these lures?

go to walmart (if they still sell them) on the bottom shelf their is a big bulk box fo 1.99 each. ive got a few and the worked well and they have that nice suttle rattle fish seem to like "certan times of the day" ... they track well but scratch pretty easy after a few fish teeth they are pretty speed sensitive and dont play well with other lures due to this..

( cant mix up your spread and have all lures running good).....the price is right just keep a eye on them for proper tracking seems like the summer heat in the boat takes its toll after a year.

The one i like on seneca is sorta the "superman color" down deeper 35 to 65 ft and the blue works well on the surface in the morning,,the oll standard blk/silver is good throught the water colum....the most important thing with trhese and all lures is the 3 "S"'s speed,speed,speed..................as i said they are very speed sensative in my opnion...good beginer lure or box filler but as anything cheep they wont last ... ive got yozuris 12 yrs old that run as good today as the day i bought them. (just a little scratched from teeth)

go to walmart (if they still sell them) on the bottom shelf their is a big bulk box fo 1.99 each. ive got a few and the worked well and they have that nice suttle rattle fish seem to like "certan times of the day" ... they track well but scratch pretty easy after a few fish teeth they are pretty speed sensitive and dont play well with other lures due to this..

( cant mix up your spread and have all lures running good).....the price is right just keep a eye on them for proper tracking seems like the summer heat in the boat takes its toll after a year.

The one i like on seneca is sorta the "superman color" down deeper 35 to 65 ft and the blue works well on the surface in the morning,,the oll standard blk/silver is good throught the water colum....the most important thing with trhese and all lures is the 3 "S"'s speed,speed,speed..................as i said they are very speed sensative in my opnion...good beginer lure or box filler but as anything cheep they wont last ... ive got yozuris 12 yrs old that run as good today as the day i bought them. (just a little scratched from teeth)

Ray is right. Those are walmart lures. I have some in my box. The Yozuris have a little more bend to the body and are a little thinner.

I agree with Ray and Gambler. Walmart Renegades, I have a bunch of them. I like them but they do get beat-up pretty quick. I also have a bunch of Yozuri Crystal Minnow F6's and they are not those. Yozuri's are a flatter top and a little thinner profile.

Thanks for all the feedback. I also think Ray is correct. Everything he said was what I experienced so far with these lures. I'll have to get to walmart and check. The black/silver one is scratched up pretty bad on the one side after catching maybe 4 browns. They seem to catch fish though, and for $2 you can't go wrong.

Walmart Renegades. THey have put alot of fish in the boat for me this year. Tough to find anymore though. The yellow one is great also!