Garmin 182C - Color Chartplotter for sale

This is a unit that has not been in use for 3 seasons. I've been rebuilding my boat over that time and i need some funds to complete it. The unit is in great shape. There are a few scratches from use but it works perfectly. The unit was always stored indoors and the boat was a trailer boat. Here are the specs:

Garmin GPSMAP 182C GPS receiver specifications

General

Width 6.3 in

Depth 2.6 in

Height 6.2 in

Weight 1.8 lbs

Acquisition Times

Cold acquisition times 45 sec

Warm acquisition times 15 sec

GPS System

Recommended Use Marine

Receiver 12 channel

SBAS WAAS

DGPS DGPS ready

Accuracy Position - 10 ft - 16 ft ( With DGPS ) , Position - 10 ft ( With WAAS ) , Position - 49 ft , Velocity - 0.16 ft/sec

Update Rate 1/second

I also have the garmin bluechart cartography card for lake huron

I'll sell the unit for $370 TYD. I've watched several on ebay and that is a good price. it is firm.

I'll sell the bluechart card for $75 TYD.

email me at [email protected] or call my cell 517-404-5022.

I'll follow up this post with some pictures.

Thanks, Steve

Probably going to go to ebay soon with this if their is no interest. Man, its a sweet chartplotter with a lot of features. It was the single best big purchase i ever made for my boat for salmon fishing. Being able to get right back to a point of structure. being able to see your track and where you've been, what pattern you trolled, etc. its just a super unit for the price. Plus, its been mothballed for 3 years so its got lots of life left.

let me know if you are interested. Make an offer if you think price is outta line. I'd rather sell it here or on great lakes angler than put it on ebay.