BIG LAKER

Here's some pictures of the current leading L.O.C. Fish. We caught the lake trout on Saturday at approx. 4PM. It hit on a wire dipsey, 115 feet back, white crush spin dr./ no see um action fly. Needless to say Norm is very excited and we all hope it holds up $$$!

026.jpg

027.jpg

029.jpg

Hey Mark,

Nice pig! Jim tells me that he takes full credit for putting you on that fish :D

Give me a shout this weekend; we might be over there to jig depending on the weather.

Gator

Great Fish i was the guy in white boat behind ya when you weighed it in..... A member of "Team wet Net"... we caught one exactly that size last year to win!!.... its a great fish.. but we are not giving up yet... congrats!

LBG nice fish. If my calculations are correct I bought your summer ESLO winning boat in 1994 so that would make it 17 years between wins :o if that slob holds up. Is that your dad? Been 17 years since I pulled the boat from his driveway :clap: (that's me clapping not my wife :o:lol: )

Congrats no matter what happens, after all that's one less laker swimming :clap::clap:

thanks eveyone. we have no idea how old a fish like that would be but have been wondering the same thing also. tom...no thats not my dad he hasn't fished with us for a few yrs. now. we're getting ready to go out and eliminate another laker for you and others right now. ;) . no need to rush on out for them lakers. thats the beauty of it. congrats team wet net on yesterdays first place laker. hopefully we will see you at sodus. 8)