Species Breakdown:3 browns, 1 steelhead

Hot Lure: jr thunderstick, rogue jr

Trolling Speed: 2.2-2.4

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 6-30

Lure Depth: 4-6

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

fished oswego this morning. it was a nice morning until the rain started. once it started, it didnt let up. so much for passing showers. went 4 for 4 on stickbaits fishing solo. kind of tough with only two rods but i didnt really find any concentrations of fish. seemed to be scattered. most fish were shallow but i did get one over 30 FOW. there is a ton of bait in the shallows now. the birds were hitting them hard in the morning right on the surface. they were picking up some good size bait. for a minute i thought i was striper fishing on the cape with all that life out there. anyways, aside from the rain it was a good to be out. at least the wind wasnt blowing. best, mark

====================

dang, 250 views, 1 reply. how do you get in the club around here?! seems kind of clicky. no biggie but just curious. ive learned alot of tips from this site so im just trying to give something back with my reports. kind of think im wasting my time though. best, mark

Good job, keep up the good work. Can't wait to get back out on the water myself. Fishing by your self can be extremely tough especially if there is a nice chop and rough weather. I don't even bother trying it on my boat anymore. Congrats.

Nice job, thanks for the report. :yes: I try to read all the reports and stuff on this site, you can pick up a lot of info on here for sure. Try posting a pic or two. If not of a fish then of something that happened, like gum on the bottom of your shoe you stepped on in the parking lot or something. :D

Thanks for the report. If you want to be in THE CLICK you can't be leaving out GPS Cords! :D I would have replyed but you didn't include your down speed! :rofl: Gotta have down speed! Like someone said posts are enjoyed by many replyed by few. Again thanks for the report.

thanks guys, i know everybody wants to see "proof" by way of pics but fishing solo in a small boat with tiller steer in the pouring rain sucks! :) next time.... best, mark

Fish please no...gooooood.

Don't take the lack of responses earlier on personal, seems that is just how things have evolved here :( Keep up the good fishin....and reports :yes: