Awsome fishing rochester area!

Well the fishing off Rochester this spring has been fantasic. The past 5 trips have been nothing short of awsome and today was no exception.

I have been asked by a number of people what makes a Great charter instead of a good one. Today was a perfect example.

First we had a great group of guys from York PA. One of the guys was in his mid 40's and has NEVER caught a fish in his life...I mean not even a sun fish! Well we popped his cherry today big time and now he is a fishing manic. Second anytime you have a party that tells you that they have had more than enough fish on for one day and tell you to head in early...it's a great day. Next we return to dock to photo and fillet, my group fires up the gas grill and does a full blown cook out for everyone at dock.

this is a perfect example of a great day and today was it!

Catch - mostly coho's and steelhead, with browns in the mix and an atlantic.

hot lure anything pink - spoons on rigs and sticks off boards

out again friday will post

tight lines and go got "em

Steve,

Thanks for the great report and tip on the color pink. We'll be at it for the first time this year on Saturday and it'll be great to get out.

Thanks again,

- Chris

;) there out there . a few here and there but not a fishable population yet. you know me bud i will be all over them LOL you would love my new wire rods .....all 4 of them lol

Let me know if you need a mate on any of your Charters.....

Jack there were many days on the Big O that Steve put a hurtin on the fish and other things......lol.... I wonder if he found my sunglasses yet.....

Jack,

i remember that day and many others out there with you....remeber out running the lightning from braddocks> many good times.

Woody- well do bud and no i haven't seen any sunglasses 8)

Matt - you been out with me on the wellcraft no sticks or stones just spinnies and wonderbreads LOl

the wellcraft is gone thought you knew that? i will be out there on a new ride soon. not gonna jynx the deal but when it happens you'll see me.

talk soon and hope everything has been good with you.

yeah, steve i remember the "thunder" run to braddocks...funny. lots of good times. we should plan a reunion trip (that way i can give woody back his sun glasses 8) ).

Yeah reunion trip :yes: Miss you guys :(

Jack the last time we did that you spent a couple days in the hospital and Tom started losing his hair.... Not sure I can deal with that again.......LMAO........ P.S I know right where Steve lost them glasses to... I loved them things... Its been like 6 years and I still remember them.....Woody.

Jack the last time we did that you spent a couple days in the hospital and Tom started losing his hair.... Not sure I can deal with that again.......LMAO........ P.S I know right where Steve lost them glasses to... I loved them things... Its been like 6 years and I still remember them.....Woody.

Woody, was my hair with his glasses :lol:

Tom its in Davy Jones locker buddy............ I guess its a reunion trip... I will bring my EMS bag in case Jack needs Oxygen, Some Rogaine and and old pair of sunglasses............ Woody

sounds like a plan guys. I will bring the wire rods for you woody, a clean chartplotter for waypoint jack, and a derby ticket for tom.

guys we got some unfinished stuff out west ;)

i smell ....victory LOL

Well the fishing off Rochester this spring has been fantasic. The past 5 trips have been nothing short of awsome and today was no exception.

I have been asked by a number of people what makes a Great charter instead of a good one. Today was a perfect example.

First we had a great group of guys from York PA. One of the guys was in his mid 40's and has NEVER caught a fish in his life...I mean not even a sun fish! Well we popped his cherry today big time and now he is a fishing manic. Second anytime you have a party that tells you that they have had more than enough fish on for one day and tell you to head in early...it's a great day. Next we return to dock to photo and fillet, my group fires up the gas grill and does a full blown cook out for everyone at dock.

this is a perfect example of a great day and today was it!

Catch - mostly coho's and steelhead, with browns in the mix and an atlantic.

hot lure anything pink - spoons on rigs and sticks off boards

out again friday will post

tight lines and go got "em

Have you been out this week? I have my first charter of the season on Saturday with Off the Hook. Its great to be starting a new season! 8)