HOW I SPENT MY SUMMER VACATION

day 1 -went fishing ,day 2-went fishing,day 3-hmmmm oh i went fishing again.Day 27 entered my first Pro /Am-derby met a bunch of guys who said i was crazy so when i got home i asked the wife and she agreed so it must be so. anyways if anyone who likes to fish should really get into one of these things it was so much fun, it wont be my last ,dont be intimidated,i only got kicked around by some guys at the meeting then i hid behind musky bob and they couldnt find me,plus no one wanted to walk all the way around him to see if i was hiding there. anyways please do yourself a favor and get into one of these derbys. from the chance to meet many members from this board(thanks for the atomic wedgy guys still working on getting it out sorta like pulling out a backlash on wire),to a exciting start,right into a day of focused fishing with extreme care to get every big fish(NO NOT YET ,DONT JAB AT IT,WAIT ,I AM LIFTING ITS HEAD ,MOVE THAT ROD UNDER THIS ONE...NOT THAT ONE!!!!......YES.....) in that net,then the ride back in the shoot with 30 other boats at the same time,some boats lacked proper etiquette thinking bigger ment move outa the way,but 99% of the captians showed there experience and ability to handle ther boat in tight conditions.overall it was the best fishing derby experience i have done dispite a little bumpy water on sunday.Sooo if your looking for a great thing to do on your summer vacation get into one of these derbys or two or three or all four.Ray K.

ok i know it ant normal to double post but after hearing some of the members i met comments ive found out I ANT NORMAL.also my wife said atomic wedgies are not the norm when meeting new people,i think you guys were funning me.we used pliers and sizzors to get it out when we were done my voice was two octives higher and she threw something in the garbage disposal as she muttered FEMALE OBSERVERS .heck when it got hot out saturday and our observer stripped down to her swimsuit :shock: we all kinda became observers on the boat 8) ,muskbob kept (loosing) releasing fish so we could observe longer :wink:for a while i thought he didnt know what he was doing but noticing the drull from the corners of his mouth i think he was more into observing than catching ... sunday got a little bumpy with ocasional 4 ftrs thrown at us ,as the fishing slowed Tom (2 rods) sacraficed his breakfast,and a couple other meals to form a chumline it worked too ,the last 2hours the salmon bite started again with 3 more fish in the cooler and lost 4 in the same waypoint,now picture this...... musky, pretty big 10X size shirts,tom 6ft6 (loosing weight with every wave) and petete little me 200 plus lbs all on the same side of my little alum. 22ftr musta looked like a sailboat tacking in a 30mph wind with the keel outa the water we tried not to do that very often so it was like musical chairs every time we set rods or netted fish to balance the load....THANK YOU Muskybob ,and FISHAMAN for the great weekend and Rick for beinging our team observer ,and Joy for being our boat focus point I mean observer,you were right Billy V we did have a great time and you did miss a bundle of fun that happened in 16 hrs of fishing....on the PEGASUS. and the bonus was we did pretty good too.Ray K.