Lights for my boat

I am looking to add a light or two to light the interior of the boat. The Cuddy cabin has them but not the upper deck. I want to be able to rig up while heading up the river on the way out to the lake or even at the dock. The problem is I have a canvas soft top. Does anybody have any pics or recommendations as to what they did with theirs to get lighting for the boat interior. I want them set up so they can be removed when I button up the boat when not in use for a few days or weeks. Please let me know. I attached some older pictures from a few years ago to show you what I'm dealing with. Keep in mind the back section of canvas is rarely used and I have added track sections on the sides and backs for rod holders and down riggers, but that really doesn't matter in this case.

Newboat2.jpg

dockedmexicolaunch.jpg

Well it sounds kinda makeshift as you know ya need light for only riggin even early risers dont usually beat the summer day light.one way is a cigerette lighter 110 v adapter with a clamp lamp on the frame, Also one of those led worklights (about 20 bucks) (recharegble) work great and ya can toss outa the way when yer done .

We now have LED lights powered by AA batterys that are just right for hanging from your soft top. Lots of light, long battery life, easy to install, no wiring, just clip them to your tubing. Available at Marine supply and hardware stores.

LED lights worn on your forehead or clipped to your hat brim work great for rigging in low light, or searching dark compartments for things, even when doing repairs/replacements in those dark crevasses that hold the wiring etc. Plus they don't impact the driver's vision when you face the stern of the boat. I always keep one in the glove box of my boat. Purchase at sporting goods or hardwaqre stores for $20 or less.

Thanks for your responses. I definitely don't want to be running wires. I'll have to look at the LED battery options. I'll look into them. I use the LED head lamps for hunting and they should be fine in this application as well. Appreciate the feedback.