Fishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name:A-Lure-A

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s):5/8/11

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

After 4 days of pounding coho and lakers out of Wilson, the kings finally arrived in numbers on the bar today. Kings, coho, and even a bonus Atlantic. Too bad they arrived just in time for many to leave. Get there if you can this week because I think they scatter quickly down to Wilson and beyond with all the bait we were seeing and the rapidly increasing surface temps. 30-40 down off the red can. Mag spoons worked best.

====================

Good luck!

DR

We caught 2 kings on Saturday right on the high side of the dropoff outside the red can, both on purple flasher and purple fly. Was nice after two half days of fishing with only a little to show for it. They came on wire Dipseys out 140. One was 18lbs. Good coho action on a purple/silver lure out 200 on the copper line also. I agree with A-Lure-A, this week is going to be smoking at the bar. Darn derby seems to be a week too early more often than not!

Took 9 Kings in the clear water between 90 & 170 off the can on Sat. Heading back out tomorrow night to see what we can do. North of the can I could see the ball 30 ft down so there was definitely some clear water there. Biggest was 18, avg was around 13