Mothers Day Sandy Creek Report( My boys first BT trip)

Fishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name:

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s):MotherS Day

Time on Water: 6:15

Weather/Temp:

Wind Speed/Direction:

Waves:

Surface Temp:

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 15

Total Boated:13

Species Breakdown:All Brown Trout

Hot Lure: Anything Green

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

The boys( ages 6&7) have been begging me to take them fishing since the season started. So what better way to give their mother a break: take them fishing on Mothers Day! Since Saturday had produced good numbers of fish and the lake forecast was perfect for 2 young ones, we decided to give it a go(It was actually my wife's idea :clap: )

I knew I was in trouble when my oldest was up at 5:20am. asking "is it time to go yet?" So the 3 of us (and our neighbor) headed out to Sandy Creek. As soon as we left the creek(as we did Saturday) we headed East and immediatly set up.

Within the first 10 minutes "Fish on". My oldest grabbed the rod and after a quick lesson, he was on his own. As the fish started taking line, the expression on his face was priceless. (both of them had been fishing with me before, but this was the first time they were able to handle the rods by themselves)

Within the first hour the boys had their share of the rods, boating 9 of the 13 fish we caught, including 3 doubles. The 2 biggest fish of the day were 10 lbs.

Before I knew it, I had a couple of miniature pro's on board. Yelling "fish on" when the rods fired and yelling "grab the net" when the fish were getting close to the boat.

By 9:45 they were spent. We pulled up and headed in. When we got home my wife said: Happy Fathers Day!"

What a great day on the lake. I am sure my boys will sleep good tonight.

Lou

10pounder.jpg

doubledup.jpg

boysshawn.jpg