WET NET DOES IT AGAIN!!

On Behalf of Capt Matt and The rest of our team we really appreciate everyones congrats... we knew this year a Laker could take it with everything off to a late start... we put more hours in on this thing than anyone can possibly imagine.... usually fishing till the scales close.... our program is so unique and just does serious damage... this year between both our boats our numbers were down due to the lovely water conditions but still well over 150 fish for this year... this is the second overall win for Matt in an LOC event in less than a year winning last sumers LOC... small boats can do it too!!... we finished all four of us in the top five with John Shay catching a 22 lb king on our peanut light tackle... now that was sweeet.... even smoked the clicker out of a 400 series Calcutta!... good times...

Good for you (your team). Gettin the "big ones" sometimes happens rather it be fish or a nice buck,or whatever yer after . Yes on ocasion a lucky setup will have big rewards in a short time. But more than likly ya gotta put in your time and effort to get the big ones.the o'll right place at the right time don't hurt either.....thats where many hours on the water or tree stand Pays Off !!!!!!!!!!! this winter i beat out about 60 teams in fla with my 14ft boat for just that reason "die hard attitude" and a little skill,ok a tad luck :lol:

But bottom line when ya fight the elements (you guys did that) (for me it was a little wind and beating sun phew 8) ) .

With that being said all the time on the water wont do any good unless ya got "something up yer sleeve" (can i borrow yer shirt) :rofl:

With some warm weather for the next few days should give you guys a chance to thaw out and have a BIG fish fry yum yum 30 lb laker, i know its headin for the wall.

guess youll have to chase some small ones (smelt) for the cook out.

GREAT JOB!!

Ray K.