Non-Res. PA Fishing License & Permits Cost More

Well all I heard last year from every charter client and friend from PA how NY State can keep their Non-Res. Fishing License at $70! Then I stopped at Walmart in Erie,PA this past Saturday to purchase a Non-Res. PA Fishing License and also had to get a Lake Erie Permit and Salmon & Trout Endorsement,Total $82.00! Wow! costs less to be a Non Resident Fishing In NY!

Capt. Larry

Well all I heard last year from every charter client and friend from PA how NY State can keep their Non-Res. Fishing License at $70! Then I stopped at Walmart in Erie,PA this past Saturday to purchase a Non-Res. PA Fishing License and also had to get a Lake Erie Permit and Salmon & Trout Endorsement,Total $82.00! Wow! costs less to be a Non Resident Fishing In NY!

Capt. Larry

Wow! There's something you don't see everyday. Something more expensive than in our great state of NY! :D

Kinda funny how after the state takes in 100's of millions in NEW gas (natural gas) well taxes and fees it somehow disapears my best friends dad has recived over 5 million in less than 10 yrs and that is 1/5 of total people paid did i mention from one well. kinda boggles the mind of us simpletons where it all goes..and they havent even touched the mother load (I have some friends who work in the industry).....think how much more all the fees will go up when they recive several billion..Problem is that the average well dries up in 7 to 10 yrs then whats gonna happen to the" spend it because we have it" when its all gone? opps me just the town idiot maybe everything will go down.......more like down the tubes...

UT OH a black van just pulled up in front of my house,never mind they all have guns must be hunters ....................................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh