National Lake Trout Derby Sampson Roll Call!!!

Alright Ladies and Gentleman,

Let's see who's going to be at sampson? I will be there thursday to monday afternoon. We have a slip, and the crew will be at a site up in the open area spot 306 i believe(not promised). Anyone else up this way?

There is some talk of a BIG FISH FRIDAY, $20 bucks a boat, winner takes all. Is anyone interested in this? I think it can be fun an add some spice to our FLX game.

We're 18 days away!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::beer:

15378.jpg

We will be there Friday morning early. Site 308 right next to Nick. Slip 50. I called yesterday to check which slip they put in, there seemed to be some confusion (reserved April 4) so I also asked to make sure I was in a slip with power and found out I was not. They were very helpful and fixed the problem but it may be worth a call to make sure your getting what you asked for, just a little FYI. I'm in for the $20 big fish Friday. Mark

I wasn't going to fish it this year. Was going to hit Lake O out of Point Breeze but now you guys are firing me up! Hmmmm, I'll have to figure this out now. Haven't reserved a slip but I assume they still have some left. I don't think they sold out last year???

well expected to see musky there not he younger brother ,,,, thats a cool report thanks hank.

Oh as far as the roll call im gonna call tomorrow to see if i can get a stick to tie up to (my son and i ) In years past I would leave cathrine creek drive to the nearest phone and reserve a slip when the office opened at 8 am april 1st to start takin slip reservations........this will be my 13th year with someone on the boat (mine) in the money 4 times ,,never a big win YET !!!!!! I will sell maps of my secret spots for 25.00 each If all goes well we'll be in it from the trailer or the dock.. PEGASUS.

Bring money to weigh-in at 7:00 pm at the launch area I'll collect and hand it over to the winner right then and be done with it. With everybody there at 7:00 we can all meet put some faces with the names on here and maybe drink a pop or two.

why did they change the dates after 40 pluss years?

Huh????

O.K. guys. I'm probably in which means you can all save your money and fish another Derby :) That means I'm in for the derby, in for the Big fish Friday and in for memorial weekend beers. Hide your secret lures, beers, and girls cause Bigdaddy is heading to Sampson! :devil::devil::devil:

Wayne