Cisco Rod Holders

I'm thinking about buying some.

Someone sold a few a while back. Did you not like them?

Any other comments from others that use them?

Thanks guys

Greg

p.s. Saw this Yote running around my back yard a few days ago and thought I'd share the pics.

yote0006.jpg

yote0008.jpg

Greg,

I have triples on bases. They seem to be a little high for most people on my boat. Especially pulling a 10ft. wire rod going the other way. If you did them in a track that would lower them about 4 inches and might work better on the wires. I know they make open rod holders now for wires. The adjustability of them is awesome. Very well made and I think worth the money.

John

We had 8 of them, and they were made very well. We ran them in a track system. I think you saw ours for sale over the Winter on here. We switched over to the new Cannon rod holders. They are also built very good. I wouldn't hesitate to buy either rod holder. Both will last you a very long time.

We had 8 of them, and they were made very well. We ran them in a track system. I think you saw ours for sale over the Winter on here. We switched over to the new Cannon rod holders. They are also built very good. I wouldn't hesitate to buy either rod holder. Both will last you a very long time.

Yes, they were the ones I saw. Got any more?