Big Fish Friday

7:00pm weigh-in at the Sampson launch. $20 a boat

So far those interested are on the list below. If you are in please respond to this thread and we will all pay up at the weigh in. If you sign up and don't show,,,,,,well nobody wants to be THAT guy. Deadline to get in will be Thursday 5-26 at 6:00pm, this way we will all know who has committed to the $20.

UPDATED LIST

Lil Jake

LB-88

Laker Taker85

Zebedee

Jennings

cdgn troller

Blueghost1

sgt stalker

chuck527

Double D

Quality Time

Stoutner

Anyone and everyone is welcome, the more the merry. Put your name on this thread and you're in. :yes: Good luck to all. Mark

7:00pm Friday at the Sampson Park launch. Most of the guys that showed interest are camping there so I figure the winner can pick up the winnings then buy a round. :beer:

Correct......the biggest one fish takes it all....Friday only. Big Fish Friday is not a part of the National, It's just something to spice up the pre-fishing most us will be doing Friday anyway.

pay right at the launch during the weigh in. & o'clock friday evening. you can give it to the winner or I will give it to the winner, I'll be there by 6:45.

We are smoking a 20lb turkey at the site on Friday, but plan on some fishing time squeezed in in the am b4 the bird goes on. This sure does sound fun! Do those fishing want to pick a vhf channel to keep posted and trash talk :rofl: ? I only have a few LOU member cell #'s involved in this

Mark, Count me in. I'll be keeping my boat at Seneca lake state park but I'll head over for the weigh in. If you want I can just give you the money for the Seneca/Cayuga league on that day also.

Thanks, Paul.

Updated list at top of thread. Two guys from the "roll call" thread I'm not sure about, Ray K and Adma Byrd. Are you guys in? Numbers are getting up there 12 for sure and 2 maybe's, should be a goodtime. Mark