To register for the marine registry you can also call 1 800 NYDECALS or 1 866 933 2257. I am not sure what you would provide for proof untill you recieve the license in the mail, takes approx two weeks per the website. On the website you have to have your ID # which is next to the bar code on your hunting/fishing license and your driver license #. On the website it says you have to have used the decals system before, a long as you have your fish/hunting license id# you can register or buy new licenses.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Nice Ray! Just got back from my two week stint down there in the Kingston area. What area of the Hudson do you fish?? Last week was pretty good, some 20 - 30 fish days but it slowed this weekend :@ ?? Certainly was plenty of debris!! :no:

Good time had by all though.....that's what it's all about! :)

newburgh, fri and sat were banner days again for the newburgh area ,sunday nasty weater tho we managed 15 to 20 before thawing out with many many halfhearted hits missed ..monday even colder river lost over .5 deg in 12 hrs fired up 6 to 8 before pulling plug around noon ,maybe before...due to 2ftplus swells nasty misty rain seems like the reports ive heard from some diehard (serious ) locals is due to cold temps and high water up to june 5th is gonna be great fishing..

Ray we saw a lot of spawning activity this weekend, which usually signals one or two more weekends max! I was surprised to see the spawing in the 58 degree water though. I guess the fish finally said screw it, warm enough!

Nick